Inkle Loom Classes
Inkle looms tend to be smaller looms that are used to create belts, straps, or trim. These looms can be used in your lap, or sitting at a table.
Warping Inkle Looms – 45 min - $20.00
- Up to 4 students at a time, scheduled on an individual basis.
- Students will learn the basics of warping an inkle loom, including basic pattern design.
- Students are welcome to bring in their own inkle looms for this class.
- If students would like to warp a studio inkle loom for subsequent use, they can use this class for aid in warping the loom, and then proceed to reserve their warped loom for studio time.
- Yarn will be provided for the warp – if students would prefer different yarn, they are welcome to bring their own or purchase some in the studio.
Inkle Loom Pick-Up patterns – 1 hour - $25.00
- Pick-up patterns may be used to create detailed patterns on an inkle loom. Students will be introduced to the basic theory of pick-up and pattern design.
- Students are welcome to bring in their own inkle looms for this class. Alternatively, students may learn on a studio loom.