Dec 7, Saturday, 12-2:30 PM: Needle Felting Gnome Workshop
- Needle Felting Gnome Workshop! Beginners welcome! Come join us on Saturday, December 7th to make one (possibly two if time allows) needle felted gnomes, perfect for holiday gifts (they even fit on bottle tops, perfect for that special hostess gift). Class starts at noon, and will run for about 2.5 hours. All materials are included. Space is limited, a pre-paid class fee ($25) will reserve your spot (click here to register).
Dec 10, Tuesday, 5:30-7:30: Project Night
- Bring your work in progress and hang out with fellow fiber artists.
- Light refreshments and coffee/tea provided.
Dec 14, Saturday, 10AM-1PM: Duneland Weaver's Guild
- Monthly meeting of the Duneland Weaver's Guild - newcomers are welcome!
- There will be a silent auction and potluck lunch.
Dec 14, Saturday, 1pm-5pm: Rainbow Dyeing Workshop
- Ready to dye a rainbow? Take a few hours away from your holiday preparations and join us December 14th for a 1 pot Rainbow Dye Class, #Reddingmethod style.Certified Redding Method Teacher Christina Drennen Coghill will be your host for this new and exciting method of dyeing. We will be dyeing a mixed fiber pot in this class. The fibers are raw and from uncoated animals. Get ready to have fun and walk away with at least 8 ounces of rainbow dyed fiber to make into your next masterpiece!
- Bring a medium sized pot to dye in. Pots can be enamel, stainless, aluminum, but not glass. If you bring 2 pots we may have time to dye 2 pots. Christina will supply all items needed to, except your pot. But if you want you can bring gloves, a face mask if you are concerned about breathing in dyes, and an apron. Wear comfortable shoes.
- Class will be from 1 pm to 5 pm. Cost is $60 per person, paid reservations required to hold your place in the class (click here to register).
Dec 15, Sunday, 1PM: Felted Soap Workshop
- Come join us Sunday, December 15th at 1pm for a Felted Soap workshop. Participants will learn how to make unique felted soap bars, and will leave the workshop with two complete bars - one for you and one for a friend!
- All materials are included. The soap bars provided are Yardley brand soap - if you have allergies and need special soap, or would prefer a different brand, please feel free to bring two bars of your choosing.
- Class fee, including materials, is $30. Space is limited, pre-pay to reserve your spot (click here to register).